The Halal Conservative Portfolio consists of 50 stocks, which are a subset of the MSCI ACWI Islamic Index. MSCI selects the 50 stocks from the ACWI index to mimic the characteristics of the index. In the Halal Conservative Portfolio, we’ve simulated performance with a recommended 65% cash holding; 35% of the portfolio, therefore, consists of 50 stocks and the other 65% is in cash. If you prefer stability and a modest return, this portfolio is for you. You should be willing to accept that there are short-term market fluctuations but also hold a long-term perspective.
We've modelled the Halal Conservative portfolio below. This portfolio has grown by 10.0% (net of fees) since its launch on August 23rd, 2017, to November 30, 2020.
To see all of the stocks included in the Halal Portfolio, please check this link.