To view the status of your pending transfer, follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to the Wealthsimple app on your mobile device
- Tap the Profile icon at the bottom of the screen
- Choose Activity
- Tap Filter and select Transfers
- Choose the transfer you wish to view or cancel
- Confirm that you have entered the correct accounts and tap Continue
- Enter an amount to deposit into your account and tap Continue
- Review the details and tap Submit deposit
Stocks, ETFs & Crypto
- Log into my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Stocks, ETFs & Crypto profile
- Select Activity from the top menu bar
- On the right-hand side, check only Transfers
- Click on a recent transfer to view its details
Managed Investment & Save
- Head to my.wealthsimple.com and sign into your Managed Investment & Save profile
- From the Portfolio page, scroll down to view your accounts
- You will see the message Transfer from [institution] in progress on the account to which you initiated the institutional transfer
- Choose this account, and you will see a Transfers section at the top of the account page
- Select View details to view your transfer information
Note: Most transfers take 2-4 weeks to complete, although in some cases it can take up to 8 weeks if the transfer is more complex. If there is an issue with your transfer – it gets rejected by your institution or we need more information – we'll contact you to let you know.
Cancel a pending transfer
When you make a transfer request, we'll send it over to your banking institution as quickly as we can. For this reason, the fastest way to cancel a pending transfer is to contact your banking institution directly and tell them you do not want to proceed with the transfer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.