You can view your pending account transfers from the Portfolio page in your account.
- Head to my.wealthsimple.com and sign into your Invest & Save profile
- From the Portfolio page, scroll down to view your accounts
- You will see the message Transfer from xxx in progress on the account to which you initiated the institutional transfer
- Choose this account, and you will see a Transfers section at the top of the account page
- Select View details to view your transfer information
- Log in to the Invest mobile app
- Select the Bell icon in the top left-hand corner
- Under Upcoming, you will see your pending institutional transfers
- Select your transfer to view its details
Note: Most transfers take 2-4 weeks to complete, although in some cases it can take up to 8 weeks if the transfer is more complex. If there is an issue with your transfer – it gets rejected by your institution or we need more information – we'll contact you to let you know.
Cancel a pending transfer
When you make a transfer request, we'll send it over to your banking institution as quickly as we can. For this reason, the fastest way to cancel a pending transfer is to contact your banking institution directly and tell them you do not want to proceed with the transfer.