Wealthsimple can accept contributions to an RESP from a third party. A contribution from a third party is defined as occasional gifts or aid from family friends, god-parents, grandparents, relatives, neighbors, non-profit organizations, etc. in a beneficiary’s name.
If you wish to contribute to a beneficiary’s Wealthsimple RESP account, please fill out the form below:
Once complete, the contributor can make a cheque payable (and recurring payments) to our back office Wealthsimple Investments Inc., with the beneficiary's name and account number as a note. We can only accept cheques for this type of contribution.
- Log into my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Invest & Save profile
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Choose My documents from the drop-down menu
- Click Account on the left-hand side and find your RESP
- You will see your account number below the account name
Please mail your contribution cheque(s) to:
Wealthsimple Investments Inc.
201- 80 Spadina Ave
Toronto, ON M5V 2J4
Payee: Wealthsimple Investments Inc.