Adjusted cost base (ACB) is usually the cost of a property plus any expenses to acquire it, such as commissions and legal fees. Learn more.
Investment income & capital gains
- Report cryptocurrency gains or losses for coins held outside of Wealthsimple
- What is adjusted cost base (ACB)?
- What are proceeds of disposition?
- Where do I report my tax refund interest?
- How do I report the amounts from my T5008 slip?
- What kind of interest do I have in box 13 of my T5 slip?
- What do I do with box 30 from my T3 slip?
- What is the spousal dividend transfer?
- How do I report the sale of my principal residence?
- How do I manually report my cryptocurrency gains or losses?