Your proceeds of disposition are usually the amount you received (or will receive) for your property. In most cases, proceeds are equal to the sale price of the property. Learn more.
Investment income & capital gains
- Report cryptocurrency gains or losses for coins held outside of Wealthsimple
- What is adjusted cost base (ACB)?
- What are proceeds of disposition?
- Where do I report my tax refund interest?
- How do I report the amounts from my T5008 slip?
- What kind of interest do I have in box 13 of my T5 slip?
- What do I do with box 30 from my T3 slip?
- Why is there an amount on line 173 of my Schedule 3?
- What is the spousal dividend transfer?
- How do I report the sale of my principal residence?