You can claim the management fees charged on managed non-registered investment accounts - namely Personal, Joint, and Corporate accounts. To find these fees, follow these steps:
- Log into my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Invest & Save profile
- Click Activity from the top menu bar
- Select Fees and reimbursements under the filers menu on the left
- The fees you have paid will appear on the right side
- Sign in to the Invest mobile app
- Tap Invest on the bottom menu bar
- Select the account you wish to see fees paid for
- Tap History
- Scroll down to Recent activity
- Tap See all
- Scroll to see all recent activity including fees paid
A breakdown of fees charged can also be found on your account statements found on the My Documents tab of your Wealthsimple profile.
For more information on how to claim these fees on your taxes, we recommend seeking out the assistance of a licensed tax professional.